2 cups cashews
2/3 cup coconut oil - melted
1/4 teaspoon stevia
1 tsp vanilla
a pinch of salt
2 cups water
1/3 cup Cacao powder
Method1. Place all ingredients except coconut oil and cacao powder in blender and process till smooth.
2. Add oil and process until combined.
3. Remove 1/3 of the mixture and set aside. This is your vanilla cream. To the remaining mixture in the blender add cacao powder and combine. This is your chocolate cream.
4. If your creams are too runny to pipe place in fridge for a while to firm up.
5. You can make them ahead of time and place them in fridge overnight. If they are a bit stiff to work with keep at room temperature until they soften.
1 cup walnuts
1/2/ cup desiccated coconut
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 tablespoon maple syrup
Method1. Process walnuts and coconut until they are coarsely ground.
2. Add cinnamon, nutmeg and maple syrup and pulse until just combined and crumbly.
Mango Puree1 cup frozen (thawed) or fresh mango
Method1. Process mango into a puree. Taste and add some agave to sweeten if necessary.
Assembly1. In a parfait glass alternate layers of mango puree, fresh half strawberries, chocolate cream, vanilla cream and crumble, finishing with chocolate cream and more crumble on top.