Spirooli - 3 in 1 Vegetable Slicer
450g zucchini, spiralized (2 medium sized)
2 Carrots, peeled and spiralized (for colour use 1 orange, 1 purple)
1/4 Green Cabbage Head, shredded (sugar loaf is the sweetest)
1/4 Red Cabbage Head, shredded
1 1/2 Broccoli, florets only
1/4 cup agave
Pine nuts and sunflower seeds for garnish
Tahini Sauce Ingredients
1/2 cup raw tahini
1 Tbsp nama shoyu
2 Tbsp raw agave nectar or yacon syrup
1 tsp Roasted Sesame Oil
2 tsp Stone-ground Mustard
Pinch Pink Himilayan Salt, if desired
Method1. Spiralize the zucchini and carrots, place on a plate and sprinkle with salt. This will help to remove the water from the zucchini.
2. If you don’t have a spiralizer you can use a good quality potato peeler with a sharp blade to make long, thin noodles.
3. Chop the cabbages into small pieces. If you are going to make large batches of this, you could easily use your food processor instead.
4. Chop the broccoli into small florets.
5. Toss all the veggies together.
6. Stir or using your blender, mix together the sauce ingredients, tasting to adjust if needed.
7. When you’re ready to serve, add the sauce to the veggies tossing it with your hands, coating everything evenly.
8. Garnish with pine nuts and sunflower seeds.