It's Valentine's Day on Tuesday and we have a wonderful recipe from Pamela Vinton for all you lovers, and especially, the chocolate lovers :-)
We've been busy in the warehouse stocking a lot of new product arrivals that you'll find here. Unactivated Almonds, Carob Powder, Incaberries, Manuka Honey and a new Righteously Raw chocolate are all pure, raw and fantastically fresh. Check out also the Vitamix Total Nutrition Center that we have added to our range of Blenders.
To celebrate Valentine's Day, Pamela Vinton has given us a beautiful Lovers Blush Tart recipe that you'll find below from her ebook available "Amazing Fat Burning Chocolate against Obesity".
You can buy the ebook here >>>.
Lovers Blush Tart
by Pamela Vinton
This is a delicious frozen fruit pie with a chocolaty base.
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup coconut
- ½ cup pitted and soaked dates
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Grind nuts and coconut to a powder. Leave a bit of crunch
- Add rest of ingredients and process until the mixture comes together
- Press into base of one large spring form pan heart shape if possible (with removable base)
- Place in freezer while preparing the filling
Blush Filling Ingredients
- 2 cups sliced frozen bananas
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Process the frozen fruits until you have a soft serve consistency. It is a good idea to let the fruit thaw a little before processing as it will whip more effectively.
- Add agave and oil and process until combined
- Fill the tin with the Blush Filling and return to freezer
- Freeze overnight
- Carefully remove the sides of the pan to release the tart
- Decorate and serve
We are offering a layby service for any purchase of $500 or more. Just place your order using our Direct Deposit (EFT) payment option and clearly specify "LAYBY ORDER" in the Shipping Instructions field. A minimum $100 initial payment is required to secure the shopping basket. Final payment of the balance is required 10 weeks after placing the order. Cancellations will incur a $50 re-stocking fee. Please indicate the invoice number clearly in all bank transfers.
RAW FOOD CLASSES - MELBOURNE
There will be a series of Raw Living Food Classes in Melbourne starting Feb 25th. If you would love to learn from a passionate teacher who has trained with some of the very best Raw Food Chefs and Raw Food Scientists in the world, then this is the place to be!
Foundations of Raw Living Foods is a series of three classes designed for beginners that will introduce you to the fundamental principles of the Living Food lifestyle. Classes are hosted by Certified Raw Living Food Educator and Instructor Ace Rosengarten. In this series you will be introduced to the Science of Raw, then have the opportunity to learn how to practically prepare a wide range of delicious, nutritious recipes that will kick-start your journey towards vibrant health. You will also learn some of the secrets to reverse aging, rebuild health, and increase longevity. Find out more here >>>
Yours in wonderful health,
Valerie & the team at Raw Power