|Shopping cart is empty.|
- The economical 4526T Excalibur Dehydrator has medium capacity plus a 26 hour timer for small families, home gardeners and raw foodists.
Excalibur Dehydrators are simple to use and will provide years of quality service and come with a 5 year domestic warranty - 1 year commercial.
The Parallexx Horizontal Airflow
FAST, EVEN dehydration.
The fan, heating element, and thermostat are in the back. Cool air is drawn in, heated, and distributed evenly over each tray. This exclusive design helps the food dry faster, retain more nutrients, and look and taste better, without tray rotation.
- Horizontal airflow helps prevent flavour mixing and allows even drying on all trays - no tray rotation required.
- Fold-down/removable door saves counter space and makes cleaning easy
- Adjustable thermostat provides precise drying temperature.
- Five dishwasher safe trays are equipped with removable inserts - loading and unloading is a snap, and cleanup is easy.
- Almost 1 square metre of tray drying area allows you to dehydrate foods in quantity.
- With individual tray design and large capacity interior, Excalibur dehydrators are truly multi-purpose appliances. Fruit leathers, arts and crafts, flowers, raising bread, making yogurt and many other uses are simpe and easy.
- E-Z Clean Exterior is easy to maintain and will remain attractive for years.
- Adjustable thermostat 35°C-68°C with 26 hour timer
- Trays 35cm x 35cm,
- 400 watts.
- Dimensions:21.5 H x 43 W x 48 D (cm)
- 2 year Domestic Warranty - 1 year Commercial.
- Made in USA
Drying is easy
A wide variety of fresh foods can be dried: fruits, vegetables, fish and meats. These foods can be eaten dried for snacks and parties, or reconstitued for cooking and baking. Drying is earier than canning or freezing: you simply wash, slice and load food onto the dehydrator trays. Within hours your foods are dried and ready to eat or store.
Drying can save you money
Owning an Excalibur dehydrator allows you to purchase and dry foods in peak seasons when prices are lowest - a great savings compared to the high cost of commercial dried products. Best of all, operating a dehydrator costs only cents a days and dried foods don't require continual electricity to be maintained as with freezing.
Dried foods taste great and are nutritious
As food dries, natural food flavours and sugars tend to concentrate - giving dried foods a sweeter and stronger burst of flavour than fresh foods. Dried foods are nutritous, too! Drying preserves important nutrients that cooking often destroys. And since you don't add sugar or other additives, dried foods make delicious and healthy snacks for your family.
Dried foods store easily
Dried foods take up less space than canned or frozen foods because when you remove the moisture, food shrinks in size. They store in any convenient airtight container or pack and are lightweight - just right for lunchboxes, backpacks or camping trips.
Washing your dehydrator trays and non-stick sheets can be a bit tricky in a standard kitchen sink. Laundry tubs are the perfect size for the square dehydrator trays. To read entire blog click here.