|Shopping cart is empty.|
- The hugely popular 4926T Excalibur Dehydrator is the perfect combination of industry leading air-flow mechanics and materials. This is the choice for large families, hunters, crafts people, volume pet treats and in home-dehydrating businesses.
The Parallexx Horizontal Airflow
FAST, EVEN dehydration.
The fan, heating element, and thermostat are in the back. Cool air is drawn in, heated, and distributed evenly over each tray. This exclusive design helps the food dry faster, retain more nutrients, and look and taste better, without tray rotation.
- Horizontal airflow helps prevent flavour mixing and allows even drying on all trays - no tray rotation required.
- Fold-down/removable door saves counter space and makes cleaning easy
- Adjustable thermostat 41°C-74°C/105°F-165°F. Temperature range is low enough to preserve active enzymes in fruits and vegetables and culture yoghurt.
- 9 large polycarbonate trays and BPA free, food safe polypropylene mesh screens. Each Tray holds up to 2kg of produce or 2 cups of semi-liquid.
- E-Z Clean Exterior is easy to maintain and will remain attractive for years.
- Large capacity. Suits large families, orchards and restaurants.
- Trays 35cm x 35cm,
- 600 watts.
- Dimensions:32 H x 43 W x 48 D (cm)
- 2 year Domestic Warranty - 1 year Commercial.
- Made in USA
Why DehydrateDrying is easy
A wide variety of fresh foods can be dried: fruits, vegetables, fish and meats. These foods can be eaten dried for snacks and parties, or reconstitued for cooking and baking. Drying is earier than canning or freezing: you simply wash, slice and load food onto the dehydrator trays. Within hours your foods are dried and ready to eat or store.
Drying can save you money
Owning an Excalibur dehydrator allows you to purchase and dry foods in peak seasons when prices are lowest - a great savings compared to the high cost of commercial dried products. Best of all, operating a dehydrator costs only cents a days and dried foods don't require continual electricity to be maintained as with freezing.
Dried foods taste great and are nutritious
As food dries, natural food flavours and sugars tend to concentrate - giving dried foods a sweeter and stronger burst of flavour than fresh foods. Dried foods are nutritous, too! Drying preserves important nutrients that cooking often destroys. And since you don't add sugar or other additives, dried foods make delicious and healthy snacks for your family.
Dried foods store easily
Dried foods take up less space than canned or frozen foods because when you remove the moisture, food shrinks in size. They store in any convenient airtight container or pack and are lightweight - just right for lunchboxes, backpacks or camping trips.
Washing your dehydrator trays and non-stick sheets can be a bit tricky in a standard kitchen sink. Laundry tubs are the perfect size for the square dehydrator trays.