|Shopping cart is empty.|
- Pronounced ‘ah-sigh-ee’, this royal purple fruit with its rich cocoa-berry taste is consistently named as one of the planet’s Top Ten Antioxidant Superfruits!
This super healthy superfood from a wild and vigorous Brazillian tropical palm growing abundantly over 2.5 million acres of Amazon River floodplains is harvested by local tribes then freeze-dried immediately to preserve its amazing nutritional properties including:
- Essential Fatty Acids (Omegas 6 & 9)
- 19 Amino Acids (proteins)
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, C, E, & P (flavonoids)
- Fibre (30+%)
- Minerals (potassium, iron, phosphorous, calcium)
- Trace elements (chromium, cobalt, molybdenum)
- Phytosterols (cholesterol-busting)
- Polyphenols (free-radical-scavenging)
The secret weapon of many famous athletes who love the very low sugar content and Low Glycemic Index (GI), & 2x more antioxidants than blueberries, 10x more than red grapes, 30x more than red wine, and ORAC values higher than pomegranate, cranberries and even Goji, what’s not to love?
Brand - Power Super Foods
Country of Origin - Brazil
Add 1 to 3 teaspoons of Acai to your favourite juice, smoothie or cereal once or twice a day.
Serving Size 3g Per 100g Energy 78kj 2590kj Protein 0.3g 9.1g Fat 1.5g 50.1g saturated 0.2g 6.0g Carbohydrates 1.0g 33.4g sugars 0g 1g