|Shopping cart is empty.|
CHLORELLA POWDER - SYNERGY NATURAL 100G$18.95QTY
Chlorella is natures richest whole food source of chlorophyll, a powerful cleanser and detoxifier for the body.
Chlorella is a microscopic freshwater plant (Chlorella vulgaris) and is often referred to as one of nature’s ‘green superfoods’. It is one of the purist and most nutritionally dense foods to be found in nature to the point that, following the end of World War Two it became the subject of intensive research into it’s ability to become a viable food source for the millions of starving people around the globe. Consequently Chlorella became one of the most intensely researched of any food in the world.
What is Chlorella?
- A microscopic, single celled freshwater plant regarded as one of nature’s green superfoods.
- One of the most nutritionally dense foods on the planet
- Contains more chlorophyll than any other known plant
- Contains an abundance of key vitamins, macro and trace minerals, anti-oxidants, all of the essential amino acids, protein, nucleic acids, essential fatty acids and much more.
- It is the most common supplement taken by the longest living race on earth, the Japanese.
- A truly wonderful, cleansing and health giving whole food supplement to include in your diet as a complement to our increasingly nutrient deficient western diet.
- It contains key vitamins, macro-minerals, trace minerals, anti-oxidants, essential fatty acids, significant amounts of protein, iron, chlorophyll, nucleic acids and much more.
- Everything contained in chlorella is highly bio-available, non-toxic and extremely good for general health.
Chlorella has become known as an excellent food to assist with the process of detoxifying the body as well as being an all round highly nutritious wholefood supplement. Indeed in Japan interest in Chlorella has focussed largely on it’s detoxifying capabilities where studies demonstrated it’s effectiveness not only against a raft of heavy metals (such as mercury, lead, cadmium and copper), but against PCB’s, dioxin and uranium. In the Ukraine too, immediately after the Chernobyl accident, it was chlorella that was utilised as the supplement that was most likely to assist with the detoxification of those people who had been heavily poisoned with radioactive fallout
Chlorella is about 58% protein (including all the essential amino acids essential to supporting human life) and represents over three times the amount of protein available from beef.
It has an abundance of nutrients and is an excellent food resource for maintaining or regaining health and for supporting highly demanding sports training programs.
One of the most potent food source of dietary iron known.
It contains more chlorophyll than any other food source.
Chlorella is an excellent source of calcium.
Chlorella contains a compound called ‘Chlorella Growth Factor’ which has been shown in research to promote normal cell growth and boost the immune system (and has been researched for it’s anti-aging properties).
In addition Chlorella has been credited with; improving digestion, enhancing mental clarity and bodily strength and promoting a healthy acid / alkaline balance in the tissues.
Where Does Chlorella Come From?
Synergy Chlorella is ecologically and organically grown in large, shallow and nutrient-rich freshwater ponds then carefully "spray" dried in a few seconds preserving its nutritional content. For superior digestibility and absorption, the cell walls are ‘cracked’. To preserve the nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle when packed is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen. No fillers or additives are used anywhere in the process – what you get is 100% pure chlorella
Brand - Synergy
Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health and age. Start Up - 1 gram per day fro the first week or two added to your raw juicing regime or smoothie to add nutrition to your diet.
Serving Size 3g Per 100g Energy 48kg 1600kj Protein 1.7g 58g Fat. Total 240mg 8.0g Saturated 36mg 1.2g Sugars 0.0g 0.0g Sodium 0.5mg 15mg